We combine our extensive experience as senior leaders with our know-how in leadership development.
All three of us have more than 20 years experience in global organisations, many years in senior leadership roles.
Therefore, we speak business language and understand leadership challenges.
We can work and deliver in English, German and French.
• Claudia brings a unique combination of line management insight and business experience together with her professional background in psychology. She has extensive front-line management business experience with Siemens and Swiss Re where she held senior roles such as Key Account Manager, Global Head e-Information Services, Director Internal Communications, Senior Vice President Leadership and Organisation Development.
• Claudia holds a Master of Psychology from the University of Heidelberg. She is a certified Executive Coach and Organisation Development (OD) Consultant and trained in Gestalt therapy. Claudia acted as auditor of leadership development programmes for the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) and works regularly as faculty in Master of Business Management (MBM) programmes.
• Claudia is an expert at facilitating individual, team and organisational change and transformation. She works with senior leaders and C-Suite executives as well as with top talents. She connects strategy, culture and leadership development.
• Claudia lives in a patchwork family constellation with two kids and two dogs in different places in Switzerland and Germany and enjoys mountain hiking.
• Prisca has a long-standing experience as a senior executive with market-leading organisations - both in the area of Human Resources and with P&L responsibility in the core business. She was leading large global teams and focused her work for more than a decade on employee and organisational development. Key roles included her tenure as Group Learning Officer and acting as HR Business Partner.
• Prisca is a Swiss Certified Insurer with Federal Diploma of Professional Education and Training and a Certified Coach and OD consultant. She served serveral years on the Board of the Swiss Insurance Training Association and was an auditor for the European Foundation of Management Development (EFMD) CLIP and EQUIS Accreditation of Corporate Universities and Business Schools.
• Today, Prisca focuses on supporting individual leaders, teams and whole organisations in various industries in their personal and organisational growth endeavours. She is passionate to develop and facilitate state of the art leadership development and change initiatives.
• Prisca lives with her husband Che outside of Zurich. She enjoys traveling and concert visits of all sorts.
• Antoine has led various local and global learning and leadership development functions. Antoine is experienced in developing learning and development solutions and major change initiatives for business and organizational needs. As Director he represented the Swiss Re Academy in 2008 and with his team received the EFMD Excellence in Practice Award for effective and innovative leadership development practices with business impact.
• Antoine holds a Masters degree in Education and Psychology from the University of Zurich and a Masters in Organization Consulting from Ashridge, UK. Furthermore he is professionally trained in a range of HR development approaches, such as experiential leadership development, forum theatre, behavioural assessment, facilitation and coaching.
• Antoine supports mid-sized and large national and multinational organisations in designing and delivering creative and innovative state of the art talent and leadership development and change initiatives.
• Antoine lives with his family at the Lake of Zurich. He is a trained scuba diving instructor and an addicted underwater photographer.